Legal tech, relatively speaking, is still a fairly young enterprise. It emerged as part of the legal landscape only in the last five years. Prior to that, it was considerably less well known and low on a firm’s list of priorities. However, whilst legal tech has become more widespread, its education hasn’t. We recognise that it can be incredibly difficult for lawyers to learn about the technology available to them. It was for us when we first started working in the field.
As such Clocktimizer is launching a Knowledge Center. We will be filling it with all sorts of content designed to help lawyers get up to date on the tech revolution. We will be breaking it down into our blogs, media and quizzes. Content will be regularly updated and we invite suggestions on new things to write about. If you have an idea then drop us an email and we’ll get researching!
In the meantime, here is a handy guide to some of the content you can already find in the knowledge center.
Want to study legal tech but don’t know where to start? Check out these entries:
- Our complete list of legal tech courses
- A guide to staying up-to-date with the legal tech revolution
Looking for some advice on keeping clients happy through technology? Clocktimizer can help:
- Client intervention: The foundation for success?
- Think new clients are the key to success? Think again!
- 3 tips to improve client relationships
- Is this the legal service model of the future?
Is profitability your top priority? Check out our articles on improving your firm’s bottom line through legal tech:
- Here’s why proactively offering AFAs makes you more profitable
- Here’s how boutique firms can outmaneuver Big Law in 2017
- Data says no – How to quote for quality not quantity
Looking for advice on how to keep your clients happy in billing and budget management? Check out our video on how Clocktimizer can help.
We have also released a series of infographics based on our recent webinar. They feature the advice of specialists from Hogan Lovells, CMS Hasche Sigle, DLA Piper and Perkins Coie. They cover the following topics:
- What single habit should firms change to meet the challenges of the future?
- How do you ensure your firm is prepared for the future?
- Who is driving change? Lawyers or their clients?
- How can you build a successful AFA?
- 3 Ways to drive innovation
We have also released a full transcript of the webinar for those who couldn’t attend. It is filled with tips and advice about pricing, profitability, change management and client satisfaction. You can download it here.