Clocktimizer is looking for a Customer Success Manager!
Would you like to work at one of the fastest growing legal tech companies in The Netherlands? Can you increase customer engagement in close cooperation with leading law firms across the globe? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to grow and develop.
Who are we looking for?
- You are proactive, commercial, flexible and creative
- 3-5 years of experience at a SaaS company in a similar role
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable presenting to C-level executives
- You have attention to detail and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Proactive sales tiger and self-starter: you are hands-on and take ownership of your projects
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch is a plus
What are you going to do?
- You will be an important part of the customer success team; this includes sales, customer success and product management
- Work closely with Clocktimizer’s IT and marketing teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions
- Lead the sales process in outreach, follow ups, creating pitch documents and providing demos with detailed knowledge of Clocktimizer
- Identify customer challenges and business requirements to ensure the Clocktimizer roadmap is aligned with customer needs
- Regular application testing and support of customers, many of which are based in the UK and the US
- Occasional travel to customers and conferences
What can you expect?
- You will work in a driven and fun international team
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- A challenging role in the inspiring field of legal tech with many possibilities to develop yourself
- Clocktimizer’s office is located 5 minutes by foot from Utrecht Central Station
- Fresh fruits at the office
- We celebrate our successes and have Friday afternoon drinks
Who are we?
Clocktimizer is a young Legal Tech start-up company employing 10 young professionals. In 5 years we’ve increased our presence in the legal world by providing lawyers with tools which enable them to meet the demands of their clients to be transparent in everything from pricing to case management. To do so Clocktimizer developed software which allows large law firms to solve these problems using data they already have: their time sheets. Through a web application that uses natural language processing and machine learning techniques we give insights on pricing, legal project management, BD and innovation.
You will be required to provide a statement of conduct prior to starting your job and you should be eligible to travel to the United States.
Ready to apply?
Please send you resume and motivation letter to our recruitment agency Govaerts Executive Search. You can reach Marjolein Govaerts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 46833509.