We are hiring!
Clocktimizer is on a mission to make the legal industry more transparent. With law firm customers across the globe, including in the USA, Australia, South Africa and the UnitedKingdom, security and scalability of our technology stack are paramount. We are always looking to optimize and improve our infrastructure and that’s why we need you! We are looking for a cloud infrastructure engineer to help us secure, expand and manage our cloud infrastructure.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in managing cloud infrastructure. You don’t need to have experience with all of the technologies used at Clocktimizer (see below), but you are expected to learn on the job.
- You have an automation mindset.
- You have attention to detail and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment
- Self-starter: You are hands-on and take ownership of your project. If a problem or a new task gets in your inbox or Azure DevOps board, you are able to take a step back and think of a potential solution that you can then present to a customer, a team member or management.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) is required.
What are you going to do?
- As we are scaling up our global operations, you will be responsible for managing our cloud infrastructure, ensuring its security, performance and cost-efficiency:
- Azure resources used to host our applications. You will work with our development team to automate deployment and to manage these resources. Technologies used are App Service, SQL and Cosmos DB.
- You will manage our Azure AD tenant, which is used for authentication and authorization within our organization.
- Azure DevOps which is used for collaboration and CI/CD.
- Endpoint Manager (formerly: Intune) which is used to manage the devices within our organization.
- We are moving towards certification (either ISO 27001 or SOC 2). You will ensure our cloud infrastructure is compliant and take care of the necessary reporting.
- Responding to security questionnaires from (prospective) clients is part of the job, and we would expect you to find ways to improve our responses to those requests
- You will report directly to our CTO
What can you expect?
- You will work in a diverse, driven and fun international team
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- A challenging role in the inspiring field of legal tech with many possibilities to develop yourself
- Clocktimizer’s office is located less than a minute by foot from Utrecht Central Station in the WTC Utrecht
- Because of the corona pandemic we are currently working from home. Our employees may work from the office once a week while this is permitted by the national regulations (currently the office is closed because of the national lockdown). If you prefer, you can of course work from home full-time.
- Fresh fruits at the office
- We celebrate our successes and have Friday afternoon drinks
Fine print: You will be required to provide a statement of conduct ( verklaring omtrent het gedrag ) and references prior to starting your job.