Join the Clocktimizer team!
Would you like to work with one of the leaders in the hot space of legal tech? Can you exponentially increase Clocktimizer’s presence and visibility across the globe? We can offer you an amazing experience in an international and fun team, where you can take ownership and make a change!
Become part of a driven and fun international team. We have fresh fruits and lots of lego in the office. We celebrate our successes and have Friday afternoon drinks (on our rooftop terrace, if weather permits!).
Clocktimizer delivers business intelligence software for leading law firms around the globe and is one of the leading legal tech scale-ups in Europe. Clocktimizer ensures that lawyers can make informed decisions based on the data they already have. We are growing quickly and looking for a fast learning developer to strengthen our team.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced backend developer who likes a fresh challenge (at least 3 years of relevant experience)
- Someone with relevant experience. Clocktimizer is built on a Microsoft stack, so you need to be confident working with: Microsoft Visual Studio / C# / SQL / ASP.net core / Azure / Git / Azure DevOps (formerly known as Visual Studio Online)
- Someone who can troubleshoot technical problems. You might need to pick up the phone and work with our customers. Most customer contact will be handled by our customer success team, but if you prefer not to talk to human beings, Clocktimizer might not be the place for you.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment. We work in sprints and deliver a new release every two weeks.
- We are looking for a proactive self-starter: If you see an opportunity for improvement, we would love (and expect) you to take up the initiative.
- You have attention to detail and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Fluency in English is required; fluency or working proficiency in Dutch is a plus
- This is a full-time position.
What will you be doing?
- Your responsibility will be to work on the backend of our application in a tech team of 6 members.
- You will be implementing new features, but also be fixing bugs.
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job in a fun, growing startup where legal and technical nerds (m / f) have fun working together
- Flexible hours and a lot of responsibility. We don’t like to micromanage.
- An office close to Utrecht central station
- Clocktimizer’s office is located 5 minutes by foot from Utrecht Central Station
- Fresh fruits at the office
- We celebrate our successes and have Friday afternoon drinks
Fine print: You will be required to provide a statement of conduct (verklaring omtrent het gedrag) and references prior to starting your job.
Who are we?
Clocktimizer is a young Legal Tech start-up company employing 10 young professionals. In 5 years we’ve increased our presence in the legal world by providing lawyers with tools which enable them to meet the demands of their clients to be transparent in everything from pricing to case management. To do so Clocktimizer developed software which allows large law firms to solve these problems using data they already have: their time sheets. Through a web application that uses natural language processing and machine learning techniques we give insights on pricing, legal project management, BD and innovation.
Feel free to make your application through AngelList or use the form below: